What is affiliate marketing? This type of marketing is one of the world's most underutilized source to generate passive and active income.
Earning commissions by promoting products, services, and or goods for companies, businesses, or people is one of the best income strategies allowing people to work from home. Entrepreneurs are earning income while they sleep only to wake up to see regular deposits in their bank accounts!
How? When you build relationships with companies and you have a craft or skill, companies will provide you a link designed for you so when you sell a product, you earn a commission. With the global market buying and selling billions of dollars every day, you can earn a commission from buyers in other countries.
In this course, you will discover how create content, influence, and social products to attract customers while working with advertisers, businesses, and people by selecting key niches that fit your beliefs, morals, and practice.
Hi, my name is Nick and I've been operating online businesses for four years giving my best efforts at drop-shipping businesses, stock trading, delivering educational formats, and then I landed on my successful blog, DollarOtter.com.
So now I'm a recovering perfectionist learning and teaching affordable and easy-to-use tutorials to help you achieve your dream of working less hours so you can spend more time at home while making more money. We'll cover a variety of ways that online entrepreneurs make their living from marketing to ad sponsorships.
Whether you're an entrepreneur, a new or intermediate blogger, or perhaps looking to earn a full-time income by working from home, then you need the tools & resources necessary to turn your hobby into a career giving you more freedom, more time, more income!
Would you like to have more time, freedom, money and the ability to have your own brand or business, but aren't sure how to get started? If so, this is the perfect course for you. While there are many components to finding success with an online business and using affiliate marketing as your main source of revenue, it can be quite confusing if you go it alone. This course was created to walk you through the process step-by-step while making it a visual and exercise-based experience in the process.
Best of all, unlike other courses where you might be left to figure everything out for yourself, I actually walk through this course with you and create a new website and online business in the process. Watch over my shoulder and follow along step by step.
There are NO technical skills or advanced education required.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the ins and out of affiliate marketing
- Discover how to find a profitable niche market
- Joining your first affiliate program and ad networks
- Create a website or blog to attract new audiences
- Setting up a domain name, hosting and using WordPress
- Educate yourself on the basics of SEO and search traffic
- Dive into the world of free and paid traffic sources
- How to write or outsource the best site content possible
- Creating effective call-to-actions that generate real results
- and more!
This course was created for two reasons:
- To help you learn how to create an online business and make money through the internet
- To compile all of my expertise over the past 20+ years and make it available on one platform
- Nick is the founder of DollarOtter.com and produces self-help content on his financial blog to help families with household finances to achieve financial freedom.
- As a military veteran, he was the lead financial healthcare director for patient facilities then promoted to work at the Pentagon prioritizing, planning, and resourcing the Air Force's budget.
- His passion and drive to help families in paying off debt, saving for the future, and living within their means is a personal matter to him as he fell into deep debt troubles in the early 2000s. Struggling to pay off debt, he went to college to earn a Bachelor's' in Banking and Finance, MBA in Finance, and a Master's in Portfolio Management and Security Analysis.
- He launched Dollar Otter in February 2017 as a platform to educate families in finances as the education system has failed and the economy is driving a spending culture causing recessions and personal crises.